Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Update & Randomness

Since my Mother In Law asked me on Sunday
how I have been doing (fibromyalgia), I
thought that I would give an update.
 
It is a strange disease for sure, and unpredictable.
 
On Sunday, I was having a good day and that was
my response to the question.
Not all Fibro days are good ones.
I had to up the dosage of my meds about
4 weeks ago and have had better days
with the higher dosage. I am grateful for what
the Doctors can help with.
Today (Tuesday) is not a good day. It has
been a high pain day. BUT...I am still
up and going, I painted the second coat
of turquoise paint on all 4 chairs and am
really grateful that I have those abilities!
 
I try very hard to not sit in my discomfort, and
especially to allow it to be an excuse for not doing
the things that I should or want to do.
I am determined that I will be my best,
not whine (that is a hard one, I confess) and
to keep doing those things that help my body
and not hinder it.
I may not get it done the way others do or even
think I should, but I DO get it done and that is
a reason to sigh in contentment.
 
I am currently working on our Thanksgiving Dinner
menu and invitations!
I am hoping to get those in the mail by this weekend and have everything in order (on paper at least)
so that over the next three + weeks all I have to do is shopping and cleaning.
Nothing major to do to the house and NO CHANGES TO THE MENU!
That is my goal anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment