Monday, March 3, 2014

A Saturday At Our House

A typical Saturday at our home is either way to busy or laid back and loungey.

Well, actually the house does not lounge, I do. Or my husband does, or the dogs do.
Wait, the dogs ALWAYS lounge!

This past Saturday was a bit of both.

Lounging and busy with catching up with things that have been on the back burner.

Like my floors.

I am shocked that I actually have physical evidence of the horror and gore that has been a part of my life for the past 2 months!!!

Oh MY!


 
 I have been wiping them up, but not really "ccleeaaning" them. They need cleaning. Very badly.

We have had record snows and the salt on a dark wood floor from dogs running in and out, my husband and me running in and out, company running in and out,
well, you get the picture.

It has taken a real toll on the floors.

So, on to my hands and knees, Cinderella style, I went.

Worth the outcome.






 


The dogs were dumb founded. Not knowing what to do, but sniff.


 
And now on to the basement.

The sun will come up tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be, well, lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment