Tuesday, March 4, 2014

On A Typical Day In My Life You Will Find....

On my counters and table you will find all those things needed for a normal day in the life of Paula....
 

 

My purse, paint and rollers for my upcoming remake of the dresser to soon be a buffet. Hair cutting scissors and cape for keeping my Mom's locks neat and tidy and a cup with bare naked organic granola in it. Oh, and sugar free candy for my hubby.


Also a great smelling candle. One of life's real necessities!


On the table would be material for our daughter's new kitchen curtains.

 
Bowls and napkins rings to be given away...if anyone would like them and lives in my home town, let me know....I would be glad to give them to you!!



Drill bits, paint, tape, camera case and all that is for the upcoming no-spend month of projects that I have planned.


 And yes, that is a movie scene starter sign....for an upcoming photo shoot.

Doesn't everyone have on of those??!!



On the dining room wall is a photo of Lake Como in Italy.
It is time to change it out...but I have yet to decide what to replace it with.


In the kitchen are lights that are waiting to be re-done and doors that do not get closed.....don't we all have those doors????

Please tell me you do too!!!



Back in the man cave are curtains meant for the living room that have yet to be put up since they need to be hemmed.
Also a lamp that needs to be repurposed and a lamp shade that I no longer use and it should be used by someone. Why do I keep those things around???



 
In the guest room, now vacant as my Mom has recouped enough to return to her own home, is a head board that needs some "tweeking".
 
"Tweeking" He said Tweeking....t.w.e.e.k.i.n.g? He's fat! He's a fatty!
Name that movie!!!!
 
And also the table that came from the living room to be used for a t.v. stand for Mom...now needs to be put back in place in our living room.
Should have been done but again....why do I put these things off????



Life as I know it is returning to a more normal pace.....now if I would just catch up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment