Monday, March 24, 2014

A Glamorous Weekend!

Of course, that depends on your definition of glamorous!

Mine is MUCH different than the actual weekend that I did have.....

Usually is.

Saturday, I spent the entire day cooking and cleaning.

I LOVE to cook and did a lot of it.

Cleaning....eh, not so much love here.

While putting the dishes away from the dish washer I dropped a small lid on my foot.

You know, the kind of pain you get when you hit your foot really hard, you jump up and down on the un-injured foot, eyes watering, and you really could pee down your good leg?

Yes?? 

Nope, that is not at all how it went. I simply said, "man, that kinda hurt".  And did not think of it at all the rest of the day. No pain at all after the initial drop.

And then I got up the next morning. CAN NOT WEAR MY SHOE! The pain was aweful!

How did that happen???????? Pretty sure the bone is bruised. There is a lump, swelling and bruising. Seriously?????

Do you know how badly I dispise wearing ugly shoes!!?? I had to wear my ugly house shoes (they are kind of like material covered crocs....yep) to church.

Ewwww.

And then I came home from church, fixed lunch and let the dogs out back to run a bit.

Yes, you guessed it. The male dog came back covered in dead leaves. d e a d  l e a v e s. 

So out to the deck we go. Fur buster in hand. Scissors in hand.







The dog did not like me very much.

Did I mention I spent most of the day Saturday cleaning?

Do you blame me for fur busting the dog?

Didn't think so.

p.s. I completely used the wrong lens on my camera, but I was so flustered over the amount of dead leaves falling in my living room, that I just grabbed the camera and didn't pay attention to the lens. But you get the picture. hehehehe.

1 comment:

  1. two black eyes come to mind and still look like i'm playing foot ball

    ReplyDelete