Friday, March 4, 2011

Noticing.....

The past few days, as I walk into our bedroom, I have been noticing that there is a great lack of color in there. Don't get me wrong, I am a blessed woman with a beautiful home and a loving family inhabiting it! Our bedroom is quite pretty, but I am noticing it to be a bit monochromatic these days.

Soooooooooooooo, I have decided to add a few "pops" of color. Have not decided on the color as of yet, maybe turquoise, maybe red, orange, purple.....who knows? All I know is that it will be done on the cheap, and with things that I have in home already (well, maybe a yard or two of new material to make some throw pillows)



This picture is an example of "pops" of color being used to uplift this very monochromatic room.
I will not be using a light shade of blue, as we have a bit much of that color already in our home...a lovely color it is, but not to be used in the bed room.

Have a most wonderful weekend, and stand fast for the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment