Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Painted Vases



OK, for about a year now (I know....how long will she ponder before she does things? Depends!!) I have been contemplating the ability to paint the INSIDE of vases, jars, etc. to add color without investing any $ into my decor.





Well, I ran across this site and am sharing it with you!





I will be the Guinea pig here and try this today when I get home from work, as it is going to get chilly again here, and I am NOT going to spray paint in the basement!





I will take before and after pictures for you and give you a full tutorial on the ease or hair pulling that I find this project to be!

I will be using the same blue paint that I used in a previous post when I updated the lantern....use what you already have I say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment