Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SoOoOoOo MuCh To dO!!!!

How many of you have a Spring List of to do's??

I do!!!

I have several projects to get done....and it is not spring cleaning!!! Ewww!
OK, I will do that too. If I have too, and I have too!

I am making a mirror....yes, that is right. I will take pictures as the process goes on and post them here.

I am painting a bench,(which is smaller than this, but the color is marvelous and I am going to be a copy cat for sure!!)














picture frame, possibly the living room and many other things!
I will try to take a few "before" photos for you, as that will make a great accountability agenda for me.

With of all this amazing weather finally moving into our area, I am quite anxious to get things started!!

Let me know about all the cool things that you will be doing this spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment