Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This And That

I am at home tonight....YES!!!
I love being at home, sitting in front of a fire, blogging, thinking, searching, reading, learning.


I am sure you guessed, my husband is out for a bit, playing music with friends, getting ready for a weekend of church concerts, I sing, and find that to be an amazing accomplishment, and am privileged to sing this weekend with my youngest child and a friend of ours. My husband, on the other hand, sings, plays guitar, bass, banjo, you name it, he has the talent. I am humbled.


But, when he is gone, I take advantage of those moments to do things that I find relaxing. Like blogging.


I have worked today, done laundry, swept and mopped floors, got groceries, made a healthy dinner and STILL have so much catching up to do, but that is to be expected after being gone for a week.


I am getting my creative juices flowing again, and have a couple of things up my sleeves....here is the before of one that I will be working on....


What do you think I will do with this?




It is a square, wood and excites me greatly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment