Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random Thoughts

I forgot my computer glasses today, which is a bummer as I sit at a computer all day for my job.


I just got back from the frozen north last night, had an amazing time with my daughters, shopped ALOT and am really delighted with all I got.


I was sooooo happy to be back home, able to hug my sweet husband, sleep in my own bed and have my own PILLOW!! I did not take it with me, and the hotel pillow did very bad things to my neck, ouchie!


Tomorrow is my son's birthday! He is such a wonderful young man, serving the Lord, playing and singing music in his church worship band, I am proud of him and could cry while typing these words, so I will change the random thoughts now.


It is snowing here today, it is so lovely, and I am not frustrated or upset at all that the cold fluffy white flakes are falling.


Finally, I received a call at 8 pm last night while traveling home, my Sister- In- Law's Mother passed away. My heart aches for her. I will be taking my Mother south in a day or two for the funeral and am not looking forward to more time traveling. Sigh. If you think about it, please pray for my dear Tammy (sister in law) and my Brother, as the next few days will be less than fun, and life will be sorely changed for Tammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment