Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do You Have One Of "Those" Rooms In Your House?

I do.

It is affectionately called THE MAN CAVE.

It has not been painted in years.

It has not been deep cleaned in almost the same amount of time.

It has a couch.

It has a TV.

It has a small cabinet filled with photos.

It has a closet.

That's it.

Oh, did I forget to mention the clutter? Silly me!

Yes, it is cluttered. Leftovers from wrapping Christmas Presents.

Sigh.

I did do a "photo shoot" with my husbands guitars (he has many) and framed the photos to give him as part of his Christmas gift. He loved it! The room is becoming his...kind of.

I am going to make this room my BIG project this spring.

I will pull things out of there, shampoo the carpet

and paint the walls & trim.

I am thinking of a pale, yet manly grey for the walls.

What else shall I do? Hmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment