Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Have A Little Help For My Friend

I am excited!
My dear friend who had the Breast Cancer Surgery last week
is doing very well, is at home aannnnnndddd
I get the privilege of going over there
this afternoon for a few hours and taking care of her needs
and the needs of her 1 year old granddaughter!!!
I am humbled at the opportunity to help,
excited at the opportunity to see her
and really cannot wait to play with that precious 1 year old!
Ok, the baby is just a perk....
I wonder what my afternoon will be?
Cooking? Cleaning? Talking (duh!)?
All of the above I hope!
I pray that I can be a blessing to her in any way she needs...
here is a picture of us while on a weekend in Chicago last year.
She is second from your right....the beautiful head peeking over other shoulders.
I love my friends...
continue to pray for "D" as she goes through radiation treatments and recovery.
Have an amazing Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Bless you, Paula!! I had no idea who it was until this week-end.

    ReplyDelete