Friday, March 16, 2012

Romantic Dinner 4 Two...and other things

I love my husband....
have I ever told you that before?
Yes?
ok.
Well, yesterday
Thursday (gasp!)
I decided to do a romantic dinner for 2
Have I told you we live on the river?
Yes?
ok.
Well, we do....and this time of the year
it is amazing!
No bugs, light breezes annnnnnd
not much else!
The grass has begun to turn green (really green)
and the trees have lots of green buds on them...
and that is about it.
But, the NO bugs thing is simply amazing!!!
So I decided to take advantage of it
on (gasp again!) a simple Thursday weeknight!!!
WHAT!!!!
Yes! A nothing special night of the week!
A "I want to make things special" night of the week!!
So, I set a special table, on our deck
just to make my husband feel extra special!
 Have I told you before that I LOVE to make my
loved ones feel special?
Yes...
ok!
So, I set a table on the deck....along the river
with normal, everyday things, to simply
make my husband feel a bit extra special
because he IS!!
And might I say....
Your family, husband, children are extra special too!!!
Here is a picture of the table I set.
The small round table was a free gift...
the table cloth was a gift...
the dishes were my everyday, normal dishes
the food was simply
grilled burgers and grilled zucchini
along with a tomato, cucumber salad
(the recipe can be found here on my blog)
and just my love!
Every day can be special
Every meal can be fun
Everyone is WORTH that teeny, tiny
bit of extra effort....
and they will more than likely
feel amazingly loved by you....
on a very normal, day after hump day
Thursday night at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment