Monday, March 5, 2012

"Restarting Windows"

That is what my laptop said to me when I picked it up today.
I left it on when I closed it up a couple of weeks ago,
and it waited patiently for me to come back to it.
Here I am, dear laptop, ready to jump in and
restart my life....
As it was before visitors.
As it was when it was just my wonderful husband
and myself working too many hours,
being way to busy while at home,
going here and there, catching our breath at times,
missing our family so much it hurts,
grateful for our friends,
grateful for the Lord's many blessings,
and as always....
planning another party.
This time it is pre-planning (not VERY pre!)
for our Easter Dinner!
I love (as you know) having family in our home...
combined with friends, it is simply heavenly!
I began work today (ok, ok, s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g) for the
Easter table....I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
I  scoured the local Goodwill store and a second hand
store and found a few 'treasures' that I have big plans for!
I have a picture for you of what I purchased!
Can you guess what they will become?
I will give you a hint...NOTHING will look the same!
Hope that you will have an amazing week,
I plan to be very busy and sharing it all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment