Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random Thoughts

Life is crazy! I mean, like really, crazy!
How did things become go, go, go, all the time?
I suppose that I would not like it at all if I were bored either,
so I will take crazy if you please.
My plants are growing...not as many as I would have liked,
but they are growing, so I will not complain.
Did you know that if you put a dried chili pepper into your
flour, beans, grains, etc., that you will not
get weevils!?! Who Knew???
I knew that if you used a dried bay leaf for this
that it worked, but I had no idea that a dried chili pepper
would do the same thing! Cool!
I am loving this weather that we are having! 
70* with no humidity, total sunshine, is simply perfect.
I find that the closer I get to a big holiday, the more
I decide I need to do. Why? I have no earthly idea!
I find all sorts of things that "need" to be done.
Do they? Not really. But it sure will be nice to have
sparkling windows when our guests gaze out at the
beauty of God's creation flowing along in our back yard.

My husband and I are contemplating a short (time wise)
trip sometime next month...to New Orleans.
We have been there many times, as we have loved ones
in that crazy town. It is a fun city to visit, filled with
so much history and great places to eat.
I mean, if you love sea food, it is heavenly.....
If you love fried foods, it is amazing....
If you love music, it is superb....
We are a very musical family, who loves sea food
and (me, not so much) love the treat of fried things
on occasion, so it is a fun place to visit.

Well, I must get back to my "to do" list. It is beyond
calling me. I believe I hear it screaming at me.
Should I add 'wash the curtains' to my list?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment