Saturday, March 10, 2012

Random Thoughts

It is the weekend, Saturday to be precise and I am home alone
except for the dogs, who occasionally need to be let out,
but beyond that, they have left me to my leisure day.

I have taken things from my closet to be given to the second hand store.

I have made fresh whole wheat dough which turned into 3 pizza crusts,
par baked, thin crust (which is necessary for my husband)
and 2 are in the freezer, waiting for a busy night when making
a full dinner is out of the question.
I will be able to pull out a crust, put on a bit of sauce, add
pre cooked Italian sausage (which I have done in the freezer also)
some roasted peppers (again in the freezer) and cheese!
voile'! all home made, just done in minutes from pre-planning!

I cleaned out a cabinet in my dining room. AAAAAnnnnd,
the reason I did this, is because I thought that my fabric medium and new stamp was hidden in there.
And it was not.
I HAD planned on paint stamping my napkins
for the Easter Dinner that we will have.
Guess that will have to happen next week.

Do you make your bed everyday? I do. I just like to climb into smooth sheets each night, and also, I think it shows my sweet husban how much I care.
He should have that "oasis" to end each day in as he works such a physically demanding job.
Again, it is my want to spoil personality.

Dinner was soooooooooooo  good last night!
We had southern fried catfish, fried outside in a huge cast iron skillet by my husband, who does not like catfish, but cooks it like no other!
We also had shrimp, baked-stuffed eggplant, Italian beans,
salad and key lime parfaits (sugar free of course).

I am currently sitting in front of a beautiful fire, in a big ole chair
with a laptop, feeling a bit accomplished, talking to you and asking you....

"Do you know where I put that stupid fabric medium at???"

No comments:

Post a Comment