Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Some Random Thoughts

I am in transition.
For the last 3 weeks, we have had
"visitors"
as Gus-gus would say
in Cinderella.
And now I am on the "down side" of
"life as I know it".
And in some ways, I am NOT ok with it
and in some ways, I am completely "ok" with it.
I love life with just my amazing husband and me.
And I love life with a house full of fun,
 munchkins and
children!
I want to share with you life as "I" know it.
It can be full of life, busy, tooooooo busy,
boring, restful, lively, lovely, wonderful
and quiet.
I, am fine, with all of those!!!
Is that weird???
No?
OK!!
I. am. content.
I am content....that sounds weird, I know.
But it is the truth.
It has taken me a looooong time to feel this way,
but it is my truth now.
And I believe that it is what I am SUPPOSED
to be.....content.
After all, do you really want to live life without
contentedness? I don't!
I love life!!!!
I REALLY do!
And I love coming here, sharing with you,
and showing you the fun things I do in my
contented, crazy life!
Truth told!
Soooo, here is a picture of some of my contented life.
Well, 3 pictures.
How sweet are they!!!!!!



And let me tell you....
they are NOT the only 3 reasons
I am content in this life....
there are so many, many more reasons
that I am content....
from the great north of the
Upper Peninsula of Michigan,
to the deep south of the Louisianian state,
I am, one content woman!
Is it my "comfort zone"?
I don't believe so, for, the truth is
that I have 3 children.
One (and her family)
lives 7 hours NORTH of us.
One (and his family)
lives 16 hours SOUTH of us.
One (and her husband)
lives 15 minutes from us.
And besides our family dynamics,
I am called on to sing, teach,
and speak to crouds of people
more often than I am ever
comfortable with.
I have a strength though.
One that goes before me.
One that expects me to find that contentedness
in what ever situation I am in.
God is good, life is good, I am in
love with my husband,
and in love with life....
does it get any better than this?
Not this side of heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment