Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Feelings, & Plans...

Feeling as if I really need to get my Christmas shopping done as soon as I can…not sure why I feel the urgency, as there are so many other things that need to be done much before Christmas, like digging thru all the photo’s taken this past weekend, and getting the discs mailed off, finishing up Thanksgiving shopping, cleaning, deciding what my centerpiece will be for the thanksgiving meal, what dishes should I use….and it goes on and on.
I intend to create a pretty tone on tone centerpiece for our table, and am excited to get started on it…I will make sure to document it in pictures for you and try to get it done as soon as possible, as to not post it too late… to possibly give you an inspiration for your own table! I am thinking levels of white….creamy white, bright white, pale white….lots of candles and sparkle, hoping to make it from all that I have already , and not having to purchase anything (with the exception of unscented tea lights, as I NEVER use scented candles on my table to avoid offending any of my guests).



Remember these.... the pumpkins that I made for our table last year????

Well, they are being re-purposed for this year....stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment