Monday, November 7, 2011

Just a Quick Take on Our Weekend

More to come another day, but today, I give you three pictures.




First, my sweet hubby enjoying the view from "The Top Of The World" as the locals in the U.P. call it, and it was quite breathtaking!














2 & 3....I just had to take these pictures. And they are two different pictures, not the same that I turned to b&w. I am, I guess, drawn to the obscure, and I find it to be quite beautiful in it's simplicity. I have to decide if I would like this in color or black and white on my wall, but it will be framed for my eyes to look upon, remembering a precious weekend with family, a special meal with a wonderful young man (who's team took district championship in football in triple overtime....stressful!), I will share a few photo's that I took at my photo shoot with him for his Sr. Pictures another day also, but for today, just this.

Tell me what you think.....color or black & white????

No comments:

Post a Comment