Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday & Lots To Do!

Let's start off with last night (after working and grocery shopping, where I threw away my grocery list ON MY WAY INTO THE GROCERY STORE!)...I accomplished lots! Made a spatchcock oven roasted chicken with roasted potatoes and carrots...yummy! Put 2 future chicken meals in the freezer. Made chicken salad for my mother with the leftover roasted chicken. Put up 22 cups of fresh home made chicken stock. All with 2 four dollar chickens!

Then I cut my daughters hair, she is just so pretty....makes a Mommy proud!

Swept my floors, changed the sheets on our bed and collapsed to watch a bit of tv with said daughter.

Oh, let's not forget the pork loin that I broke down into 16 pork chops to take up north with us for our family up in the UP of MI. We are leaving this afternoon, so that I can do a photo shoot for our Sr. in high school....how did THAT happen?????? A Sr.?????!!!!!!!!!

He is a star football player (which I have mentioned before, but will say it again with pride) and has received multiple honors for his undefeated season this year.

I am putting my foot down and not traveling any more for the year 2011...I have been to New Orleans twice this year, the UP of MI 5 or 6 times this year, Door County WI, other areas of WI many other times and I am looking forward to a two months of being home, filling our home with family and friends and just being with my husband. Doesn't that sound wonderful!

So I shall leave you this weekend with a picture of a wonderful young man, having just defeated their biggest rivalry, loving on two of his young cousins....3 young men I love with all my heart.



I am a blessed, blessed woman!



No comments:

Post a Comment