Monday, April 16, 2012

Do You Ever????????

Do you ever see a picture and it just about makes your heart stop?
I know, pictures of your husband, children & loved ones can do this,
but what I am talking about is a color, inspiration, decor that you would
love to have in your home.

Well I did today!

OH my is it a beauty!!

I mean, drool worthy!!!

I mean, like, FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!!

Like, speechlessness......ahhhhhhhhhh

Like nothing further to say, except to show you the picture

and give you the link.


I KNOW!!!! RIGHT!!!!

Craftberry Bush is the place to go, and you and I will
soon be making these beauties....
imagine a blissful summer evening, sitting under a tree at dusk
15 or 20 of these beautiful jars hanging from the tree
with tea light candles lit in them....
glistening shades of blue twinkling in the dusk....
oh yes, I can imagine this
And will make this happen....romance & beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment