Monday, April 2, 2012

More Simple Joys

Things that bring me joy...

Making lists! Yes, it does bring me joy,
the crossing off of jobs accomplished...ahhhhhhhh.

Heating Pads! Again, yes it does bring me joy.
You see, I am almost always cold and feeling that
warmth on my back is simply delightful!

Holidays! Oh, but maybe not for all the reasons
you may think!
Of course, family is the main reason, but...
I love to cook and decorate...I kinda get a high
from the planning, just how my table will look
and how expressive I can get with food,
weird, I know, but for me, JOY!

Dreaming! Well, looking forward to smooching
my family again, which will be at the end
of this month!

Celebrating Family! North bound in a few short weeks,
up to family, celebrating the graduation of "T".
How did THAT happen??? Really???
I mean, wasn't he JUST born???? Sigh.

Family = Joy, joy, joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment