Monday, April 23, 2012

Pre New Orleans Projects.....

I have lots I need to do before leaving
and I have lots I want to do before leaving!
I will start with the need to do....
One project is done!
I needed a camera bag. We take lots of pictures, and
have to take the camera.
We did not have a proper bag for the camera and extra lenses...
But really!!! Wow! Have you priced camera bags?????
Like $90 and over for a good one!
Not in my budget!
Sooooooooo, I had a small carry on that came in a set of freebie
luggage from a office supply store.
I let my brain get the best of me, and decided that I could
make a camera bag out of that free toiletries bag.
Off to Wal-mart!
I found some cute yellow print material with gray outlined flowers.
Perfect!!!!
Then I sat down at my sewing machine and sewed several "pouches"
I placed the foam (you know, the kind from mattress pads, etc)
inside the pouches and seamed them shut!
Voile!!!!
My new, $1.00 (cost of material) camera bag!!!


However, if I get any further equipment, I will have to make another bag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment