Friday, April 27, 2012

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....

I realized, as I stood on our deck with my Mother In Law
on Tuesday evening,
AS WE JUMPED BACK FROM THE JUNE BUG FLYING AROUND US!!!
I MEAN REALLY!!! A JUNE BUG!!! IN APRIL!!!
WHAT IS THIS WORD COMING TOO???????

Ok, back on track.
I realized that I had not updated you on my garden plants (that
I started from seed) in quite awhile!

So, without further ado,
THIS is how my garden is growing!

Pepper plants....they grow so much more slowly than tomato plants!

Heirloom Tomato plants...getting there!

And Beefsteak tomato plants...my husbands favorite tomato!
I hope to get them in the garden, safe and snug before
I leave to go to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in Mid May,
But for now, here they will stay, snug as a JUNE BUG (really??!!??)
in a screaming ladies hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment