Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Randomness

We had a wonderful Easter, and I will post pics of the table and family tomorrow.

We are going to New Orleans in 16 days...yikes!
Not ready to hit the road so quickly, but ready for the hugs and kisses waiting there.

In 5 short weeks, I will be heading north to the U.P. of Michigan....
Yikes again!

Mother's Day fits in there between NOLA & the U.P.
I love our annual Mother's Day Dinner...spoiling our Moms, Aunts & In-Law Moms...I cook an authentic Italian meal, holding back nothing, and sprinkling love in it all.

I have a Dr.'s apt. on Thursday. Sigh. Going in for a diagnosis of either
Fibromyalga or Rheumatoid. Both can mimic one another at times.
Our son was diagnosed at age 8 with Juvenile (duh) Rheumatoid,
and my Mother has been doctoring for years for it, so that is my guess as to why I have this pain in my hands, back and shoulder, but the one thing that is throwing me off is the muscle pain in my left leg, so that is why it could be Fibro...guess we will find out Thursday!
I just do not want to go to NOLA or the U.P. not feeling well, so off to the Dr. I go!

My husband and I finished painting the "man cave" and he put up new trim and built the t.v. stand...it looks wonderful! We have yet to get other things back in place, but for now, we kinda like the "emptiness" of it!
I will post some "after" pictures for you just as soon as I take some!

I guess that is all the randomness that I have at the moment, but you know women, conversation is always easy, and I bet as soon as I post this, I will think of a dozen other things I would like to talk to you about!
Another day I guess!

I hope that you have an amazing Tuesday...I am certainly going to try to!

No comments:

Post a Comment