Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just Some Random Pictures & Thoughts


This is what we found on our window screen last night after coming home from church! Kinda crazy! It did not faze him (i guess it's a him, maybe a her????) one bit to have a picture taken...weird!
 This was the aftermath of our Mardi Gras party,
Why would I show you this picture?
Well, I think it is really cool, and true to life, and just
to let you know that our youngest daughter now has this table!
We have gotten a new table, and I hate the color! Just sayin.
I intend (and did from the day of purchase) to sand and stain
the new table to fit our decor, and make it pretty!
Sometimes you have to go for function, knowing that
beauty can be added later.
 I can't even describe this picture.....maybe "amazing" would be the word to use.
 I have amazing In-Law children. I really do.
I am proud of all of them, the work they do for the Lord
and the love that they have for our family.
 I have amazing children. This is our youngest reading to "the" youngest.
And our dogs are not ever far removed.
 I am also blessed with In-Law parents who love us greatly.
They will do just about anything for us....now if we can just get them to go to the real Mardi Gras!!!!
 What did we ever do without I Phones and DVD's?????
I hope that you have an amazing Thursday....
I intend to, and I intend to get lots done this afternoon,
hmmmm, what will I find on my windows today??????

No comments:

Post a Comment