Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Lens!

I just got a new lens for my camera!
I am so excited, just in time for our trip to NOLA!
I, of course, HAD to trial run it and am so very
happy with the few pictures that I snapped yesterday.

I have many Iris plants around our home, and delighted
in their cooperation of my photo shoot.

Un-touched, these are the photo's of my mauve & royal purple irises!

 You can almost smell them, the picture is so clear....
and I love how the background is blurred, to help
keep the attention of your focus on the flower itself!
 The Juex Opposed position of the beauty of the flower against the
rusting gas pipe is rather exciting to me, but then again
I am a pure A Symmetrical gal and very much like non-traditional things.
Have an amazing Wednesday, and remember to stop and smell the flowers,
life is fleeting, and love is so much easier than bitterness.

No comments:

Post a Comment