Monday, April 30, 2012

Where In The World is Carmin SanDiego???

Ok, so I am not Carmin San Diego, or Matt Lauer, or anyone else
just little ole me!

But where am I? Well, In New Orleans of course!

I will flood you with pictures of our adventures in the days to come,
but for now I have pre-blogged (is that a word?)
some random flower pictures.
What? Why? Huh?

Well, I found these just randomly growing in our yard the other day...
Pansies are not know as "wild flowers" and generally have to be
planted after being bought from the greenhouse.
But apparently even flowers can go "rouge" and
show what they got and that they are in charge of their destiny!
ohhhhhhhhh, probably giving them a bit too much credit here,
but I thought it was funny! Maybe not.

Pictures Please.
OK.
Pay no attention to the creeping charlie trying to strangle the purple pansy!

Have a most amazing Monday, and I will talk to you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment